The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came in to force May 2018. This legislation replaces existing data protection laws and governs how companies collect, hold and use people’s personal data.
As a leading Recruitment Agency Engage Talent Partners is committed to GDPR compliance and strengthening the security and protection of its customers, clients and employees data.
Engage Talent Partners therefore abides by the following customer data safeguarding principles:-
- Only data specifically necessary for recruitment processes will be collected and stored, Including Billing Address, Shipping Address, Email Address, Credit Card Information if required.
- In addition we also collect information on your IP address, browser type, and Refer URL data. We use this data to prevent hacking attempts, help us know what web browsers people are using, and find out where our visitors are coming from so that we can improve our marketing.
- Customer/Client data is only stored electronically within our premises centralised system and backup disks. These can only be accessed by Directors and Senior Staff
- Online, only your enquiries, cv’s and data rel;ated to recruitment processes is stored on our server. This information is encrypted using a Secure Sockets Layer before it is transmitted over a web server. We do not store your Credit Card data.
- Any printed documentation that includes customer/client data is stored at our premises under lock and key. The only key holders are Directors and Senior Members of Staff.
- All printer documentation is shredded at time of disposal.
- CCTV camera recordings at our premises will not be kept longer than is necessary for the maintenance of good security
- Our customers/clients have a permanent right to request that all data be erased at any time. If you wish to be erased from our systems, please contact our Data Protection Officer.
We only use customer/client data in recruitment processing , and optional communication of occasional commercial news and offers. We do NOT sell or distribute our customer data to any third party for marketing purposes.
Cookies are small files that reside on your computer and allow us to recognize you on your next visit or store your shopping cart contents (if applicable). We use them only to track this information.
We expect all of our suppliers to have GDPR procedures in place and encourage customers to familiarise themselves with GDPR.
All our staff are familiar with the importance of GDPR and their personal responsibilities to protecting customer data.
Any questions relating to our GDPR procedures can be addressed to;
Data Protection Officer
Engage Talent Partners
Tel 01224 518707